fashion unwanted fact, I was caught by surprise among the thousands of infected people, even today I do not know who sent the disease, it multiplies quickly, and worst of all is that you have to stay home to avoid infecting others outside week of school lost to a very dedicated student, kkk! I never imagined being a risk factor, but there are people not wanting to get to work, every thing, but not to anything better than full health. conjunctivitis out!
segunda-feira, 4 de abril de 2011
The multiplication of conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis can be said that fashion is in sao paulo!
fashion unwanted fact, I was caught by surprise among the thousands of infected people, even today I do not know who sent the disease, it multiplies quickly, and worst of all is that you have to stay home to avoid infecting others outside week of school lost to a very dedicated student, kkk! I never imagined being a risk factor, but there are people not wanting to get to work, every thing, but not to anything better than full health. conjunctivitis out!
fashion unwanted fact, I was caught by surprise among the thousands of infected people, even today I do not know who sent the disease, it multiplies quickly, and worst of all is that you have to stay home to avoid infecting others outside week of school lost to a very dedicated student, kkk! I never imagined being a risk factor, but there are people not wanting to get to work, every thing, but not to anything better than full health. conjunctivitis out!
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário